Digital Tuesday Challenge 87 - Cozy Penguin

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Digital Tuesday Challenge!


The challenge we got for you this week was chosen by Ellie and it is called

Animals at Christmas Time.

As always feel free to make anything you like, just be sure to include a digistamp somewhere on your creation and of course follow our theme.


Our amazing sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear Stamps



and the winner gets 5 digital stamps from their store.
Be sure to check out their store, they have lots of cute images and digipapers to choose from.

I chose to be Clean And Simple this week....I'm using the Skating Penguin image from Designed2Delight. Not sure if penguins qualify as animals...and my 3rd grader is in bed, so I won't ask him! ....but since he's got a scarf on and he's fuzzy...I say he's an animal for this challenge!!

I colored the image with Copic Markers and popped it up on foam tape. I framed him with a Cuttlebut Plus embossing folder and added some Martha Stewart snowflake punches. The designer paper has been floating around in my bin for quite a while...but I knew it was there and it's time had come! I love the swirly snowy feeling!

Comments

Maria Matter said…
so sweet Michelle, love the snowy swirls in the background and these beautiful flakes! a lovely card my friend!
hugs & blessings!
Christiana said…
What a cute penguin! I love how you've completely captured the frosty feel of winter!
Anne-Marije said…
Cute card!
xxx Anne-Marije
Lola said…
Saw this at the challenge site - so beautiful! Also, congrats on your new DT position! They're lucky to have you.
uksharon said…
Love this card and how amazing is all the embossing.
Glad to be on the DT team.
Best wishes, Sharon
coldwaters2 said…
This is both fabulous and fun that image is super cute.
Hugs
Lorraine x
~Heidi~ said…
What a great idea!! I love what you did with this cut and emboss folder. I think I just might have make a card like this :)
Pat said…
Beautiful card, Michelle!

Popular Posts