Digital Tuesday Challenge and Mini Design Team Call!


Hello and welcome to another Digital Tuesday Challenge!

Amy is our hostess this week! Her challenge, in her words: I don't know about you, but I tend to buy more that I need when it comes to paper-crafting. I was looking around my craft room the other day and could not believe all the stuff I accumulated but never used. So I decided it was time to 'Use My Stash!'.

So your challenge this week is to use something that you purchased but never used before. Please remember to use at least one digital image. Or maybe you might even have a just a digital image you purchased, but never used before. That would work too!

Our sponsor this week is Dustin Pike and he is giving away 3 digis to one lucky randomly chosen winner.
My card details:
~Nestibilities Labels Five, that followed me home this weekend from The Stamp Shoppe.
~Martha Stewart snowflake punch
~making memoiries brad combos from my stash...been there for *years*...perfect application here!! :)
If you like our challenges each week....why not try out for our Mini Design Team Call?! We are looking for one more team member....it could be YOU! Details HERE!

Comments

Ellibelle said…
Oh Michelle your card is simply gorgeous. I LOVE that image, your sketch is beautiful and I love how you framed it and then added the snowflake.
Amy Johnson said…
What a beautiful card! I love the image and the making memories brad is the perfect accent!
~ Kendra ~ said…
Such a beautiful card!! Love the image and your coloring is amazing!!
Pat said…
Beautiful card, Michelle! Love the coloring on the bird.
Anne-Marije said…
What a wonderful card!
xxx Anne-Marije

Popular Posts