Two Holiday Cards - Designed2Delight!

If you are here for the Fred, She Said blog hop.....here is the direct link to my blog hop post!

Today I'm sharing a few cards from Faith at Designed2Delight! This first image is a real steal!
Stocking is one of her Dollar Delights....only $1! I colored my image with Copic markers. I accented my image with a white gel pen and some white flocking. Designer paper is from My Mind's Eye. I popped up the image and the rectangular panels with pop dots. Ribbon is vintage seam binding.


This little cutie is the Free Digital of the week....check out the details of the challenge here so that you can qualify for next week's freebie!! I colored my image with Copic markers and accented the halo and stars with a Spica Glitter pen. Ovals are Marvy punches. The die is by Creatables and it is my favorite new toy....I picked mine up from The Stamp Shoppe in Schofield, WI last weekend. Designer Paper is October Afternoon and the ribbon is vintage seam binding. I wrapped up my non-traditional holiday card like a gift!

Yard work is done, bread is raising, sheets are changed....what to do on a cold windy day, but putter in the stamp studio?!

Comments

Both of these are just as cute as they can be!

Popular Posts