Yipee! Fun News and Blog Candy!!



I'm happy to share some fun news today...I'm now a member of the One Crazy Stamper design team! Does that name fit me or what?! I'm really looking forward to working with Lora, she has a beautiful store full of stamping goodness!




This week she is offering up some Blog Candy! She is offering one $25 gift card to her store! To enter, check out the details HERE! A winner will be picked December 31.


The design team is busy making samples for our debut. I cannot wait to share the cards I have made up!

PS....if your sweet tooth is bothering you...check out another Lora's candy here!!

Comments

Carol Ann said…
Congratulations on your new DT spot with Crazy Stamper.
Carol Ann xx
Anne Marie Hile said…
Congrats on your new DT pick! That's awesome! :)
WOOHOO!!! Way to go! i will have to check out their site.
Ellibelle said…
What fun news Michelle!! Congratulations.

Popular Posts