Flourished Dancers

I have a clean and simple card today featuring Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. I combined two gorgeous images and made a black and white card with a touch of glitter!

I stamped the Collaged Pinecone Tag on acetate with Black Stazon ink. I ran the acetate through the Xyron machine, applying the sticker to the back of the image. I burnished the piece well and then applied some Art Institute Pearl glitter to the sticky side. I ran the panel through the Xyron again, glitter side down and applied to a white panel.

I stamped the Flourished Dancers with Black Stazon ink on a white glimmer paper and cut out the image leaving a narrow border. The image is popped up on foam tape for a touch of dimension. I added no other embellishments to this card.

Designer papers are from the Cardmaker's Classic Creative Pack from Hot Off The Press.

Comments

Andrea said…
I really like how sophisticated and elegant this card looks. Thanks for sharing!
Becky said…
This is so elegant.. love it!! :)

Popular Posts