Magic & Blog Candy Soon!!

I decided to play off of one of my favorite color combos....navy and white...it is so classic and beautiful! I combined some of my favorite Rubber Cafe images on this card, along with a favorite technique and a touch of embossing! Simple, quick and classy!

~Ornamental Holiday
~Bead Border
~Winter Wonderland

Also...I've been blogging for just over 3 years and am closing in on 100 followers...so once I hit that milestone...I will be posting some blog candy! So, if you aren't already, become a follower!! ...and if you like what you see here, tell your friends to stop by and visit!!

Comments

Gina Lindsay said…
This is so pretty. I love all the glitter. I love navy and white too. That embossing is great too.
Tina Connolly said…
Stunning card, just gorgeous.
Anne Marie Hile said…
Wow! Love the clean design and how the sparkle just jumps off the card! The navy and white is a very elegant color combo, too. Very pretty! :)
Kathy and Lucky said…
Beautiful color combination and the sparkle so pretty!
Sandi said…
just absolutely beautiful..love your blog....thanks for sharing...
Becky said…
This is beautiful! I love the partial embossed panel and this gorgeous heart.

Popular Posts