The Rubber Cafe - Shalom Trio

Today I am sharing a trio of cards using images from The Rubber Cafe.



The first card uses the Celebrating The Festival Of Lights set. I stamped the dreidels in different ink colors and then glittered parts of them with coordinating glitter for some tone on tone interest.

The background is also stamped tone on tone. I added a bit of faux stitching and some photo corners to finish off the card. A fun way to color without using pencils or pens!

For this card I used the Glitter and Acetate technique on the stars with silver glitter. I cut the stars out and put them over an embossed panel and some vintage seam binding.

I used the stamp aligner to stamp Shalom as a border along the bottom of my card with Stazon ink on the metallic paper. Most of the images on this card come from the Tree of Life set. One of the stars comes from the Celebrating the Festival of Lights set.
This final card features the Tree of Life stamp that has been silver embossed over a polished stone panel.
The embossed panel has actually been double-embossed! I ran it through the script embossing folder and then through the branch one. This gives the panel a beautiful subtle effect. I finished the card off by stamping Shalom in a flat area on the card.



Comments

Popular Posts