Prickley Pear Sneek Peek!!


Today I had a card featured on the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps blog! It was a card I made using Valentine stamps! If you look closely, you will get a peek at some new product!

Also, be sure to be on the lookout, we will be having a NEW RELEASE BLOG HOP January 29 - February 1. We will be featuring the new Vintage Valentine Red Rubber Release and the NEW Clear Stamps and Matching Die releases. Each day some lucky winner will win a fabulous PPRS prize package for playing along! Sneak peeks will start on the 20th!

Comments

This is so sweet and girly! I think you should sent it to me. Ü
coldwaters2 said…
This is beautiful Michelle that heart looks super so does the colours papers and design I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Pat said…
Michelle...your card is so sweet and pretty!

Popular Posts