Sketch Saturday Hugs!

This is my second post today, so scroll down to see an adorable Stampavie card! I used the sketch from the Sketch Saturday Blog for this card.

I used an adorable pre-colored image from a set called I Love You THIS Much from Fred, She Said Designs. I cut her out with a Spellbinders die and then glittered the embossed edge with Art Institute's Pearl glitter.

I used Cuttlebug's Victoria Embossing Folder on the white, and the SU! embossing folder on the Crumb Cake panel. Hugs is a digital sentiment that comes in the set. I used SU! punches and May Arts ribbon. I hope she makes you grin....she does me!

This image also comes black and white if you wish to make your own colored version.

Comments

coldwaters2 said…
OMG Michelle this is absolutely beautiful your colouring of that image is perfection and the design is great I love this so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Kathy and Lucky said…
What an adorable card! Love the colors and that sweet little image just makes you smile.
Rebekah said…
This is absolutely gorgeous!
Awe. She's cute. I love all the textures you used in this card!
bernietom47 said…
Great image! Love those cubby cheeks! Love all the textures you used as well.
Blessings
Bernie
this is as precious as it can be!
Junebugstamper said…
Wowza Michelle! That is SO darling. I love the colors you chose and those Fred She Said images!

Bug
Unknown said…
ta carte est adorable
Tracy said…
Love the color scheme on this card Michelle. Red, white, and black just pop together. :-)
Anonymous said…
I ♥ this one! Adorable image & very nice coloring!
Aleigh said…
She's too cute. Reminds me of a sweet little girl running to give her auntie hugs!! :)
Oh Michelle, this is just wonderful. I LOVE it.
Lisa Hjulberg said…
OMGoodness, could this be any cuter? That image is adorable, and you've colored her perfectly!!! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Sketch Saturday! We hope you'll join us again!
Bunnyfreak said…
Love the glitter touches.
ellepaulette said…
I love this! Great layout and colors, so pretty!

Popular Posts