With Love

Today I'm sharing a card that I hadn't planned on sharing today...but we lost my grandma this afternoon, and I just needed tonight to remember and be thankful for all of the special times we shared. I'm not sorry for the hugs we shared or memories we made...hug someone you love today and tell them you love them while you can!!

This card is one I made using a new stamp set that I just received from http://www.onecrazystamper.com/. This set is called Fancy Accents SDS stamp set, and it is made to go with the Spellbinder's Fancy Tags Dies. The red swirled rectangle/oval frame is from this set which contains 9 compatible shapes and 6 comptatible sentiments. I'm going to LOVE this set!
I used a Stampavie image and colored it with Copic Markers. The designer paper is from Bo Bunny's Crazy Love collection. I distressed my image and designer paper with Tim Holtz distress ink, in Walnut Stain.
The glitter circle was punched out of red cardstock, run through a Xyron sticker machine and then glittered with Art Institute glitter.

Comments

Oh Michelle!!! I am so sorry! G'ma's are such special people. Hold on tight to those memories, they get you through the tough times.

Your card is absolutely gorgeous. Keep stamping cuz that helps too.
Aleigh said…
I love this card....so special when thinking of our grandma. Love you Michelle!
marlene said…
What a special momento for your dear grandmother....A very sweet. humble little lady, and my special aunt. My sympathy...
Fiona said…
Michelle, I'm so sorry for your loss....treasure your memories and keep this card close to your heart with them.
Tee McNeil Art said…
I love love love the vintage feel of your card!

I'm sorry about your grandmother's passing. my heart goes out to you.
Kathy and Lucky said…
Michelle, {{hugs}} to you, sorry about your loss. Grandma's are so special and always those treasured memories. It is a lovely card and so special.
Andrea said…
Sorry about your loss! but what a lovely card!!
Cheryl said…
This is gorgeous! You colored the image perfectly!
Veronica said…
OMG this is beautiful wow I love love love this

Popular Posts