You Make My Heart Soar!

Today's card is for One Crazy Stamper and uses the new stamp set You Make My Heart Soar from Your Next Stamp! I love the clean simple style of these stamps, they are great to color with Copic Markers! The challenge this month is LOVE....and there is a very nice prize package for one lucky participant....why not give it a shot?! Check it out HERE!

I used the 6x6 Bo Bunny Crush Collection for my designer papers. I punched out some hearts and made my own embellishments. The images are popped up on foam tape.

Comments

I love this! I was going to ask you where you got the cool brads~how clever of you! They look like brads!

We have a snow day. WOOHOO!!!! Just took Cranberry Orange muffins out of the oven and planning to stamp and create all day. Ü
Tee McNeil Art said…
LOVE this and thanks for participating in the challenges on my site!

Popular Posts