Endless Creations Card Trio!

Today's three cards feature images from Endless Creations. This first card just makes me grin!!
For all of the images on today's cards, I colored on the rubber with my markers, *huffed* to remoisturize them and stamped them.


I used KB's Tweet/Medium which features the two birds, facing in opposite directions, so you can make them look at one another as I did on this layout.


Other items used on this card are the Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder, Prima flowers and glitter dots.

This is such a simply elegant wedding card. I used Wedding Outfits/Small for this card. I added a bit of crystal glitter to the roses on the dress and the frame of my image. I added black Copic Spica Glitter Pen to the bowtie and buttons on the tux. I liked the simplicity of the Be Happy sentiment with this card!


I used the Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder on the background.
Finally, this card is similar to this one that I made recently. I stamped Celebrating You on a Spellbinder's Fancy Tag die.

Comments

I love all the swirlies on the images!
Love the Valintine card, Beautiful!
Gail S. said…
All 3 cards and "simply sweet"!

Popular Posts