Spring Doodle and Appliqued Tree Cards


I am in the mood for spring, and I'm sharing a few cheery spring cards with you today!

I love Faith's Spring Doodle image from Designed2Delight. It's such a happy little flower! I colored mine with Copic Markers. I doodled a frame and then layered it on a Martha Stewart punched panel.

The panel was too long for my image, so I spliced it in the middle and then added gems to cover up the cuts. The designer paper is from SU!


For this card I used the paper piecing technique with the Appliqued Tree set from Designed2Delight. The papers are all Heidi Grace. The cloud paper did not photograph well...but it's shimmery blue with flocked clouds...so fun and cute!

Comments

cute cards! I want to get me one of those embossing plates that look like quilting.

I love the doodled frame!
Lola said…
Great cards. The gems are a GREAT idea to cover those little spots!

Popular Posts