CropStop Complimentary Colors Challenge

Today our challenge at CropStop is to use complimentary colors. I chose purple and yellow for my color pair.

I love the Heartfelt Creations Posey Patch Garden Delights set. Images are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink , colored with Copic markers, fussy cut and popped up on foam tape.

I layered my images on Spellbinders Labels Four dies and I used the border die from the Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Accents set as my tabletop.

Please be sure to check out all of the details to the challenge HERE!

Comments

Gorgeous!!! I love all the detail!
coldwaters2 said…
This is absolutely beautiful Michelle the colours, that image, papers and design are stunning.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Gail S. said…
Such a pretty card! So much detail - love it and I love the Labels 4 dies!! beautiful :)

Popular Posts