Prickley Pear Spring Release - Trio of Cards!

This is my third post today...scroll down to see cards featuring The Rubber Cafe, Really Reasonable Ribbon and Fred, She Said Digital Designs!



The Prickley Pear design team is featuring the new spring release this week! My first card features a new Beautifully Clear set that includes four new circle stamps that coordinates with the Scalloped Circle Die. The set also includes 6 tiny bouquets, 3 tiny contains for them and 6 sentiments!

I combined the new set with the Dandelion Bunch image which I stamped with Stazon ink on acetate. I ran my acetate through my Xyron machine and then covered it with Art Institute Glitter.

I used the tiny coordinating bouquet to stamp my background panel. I used the coordinating circle stamp and verse also from the clear set. So fun!!

For my second card today, I used three of the tiny bouquet images and one of the sentiments from the new set. I used a card with three holes cut from the front of the card. The flowers are matted on green circles inside the card and peek through the windows. I pierced borders around each little bouquet.


My final card today features another one of the new circle images in the set. I stamped it randomly on my background panel in ColorBox chalk ink before running the panel through my Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder.


I added a flower from the Clearly Beautiful Flowers set and a dragonfly from the Clearly Beautiful Dragonflies set.


The dragonfly is stamped on some fun coated paper that resembles the wings of a dragonfly!


Be sure you check out the Prickley Pear blog each day of our Release Party so that you can visit each design team member's blog who is showcasing new designs! Leave a comment along the way and you could be our random winner of some fun stuff! Good Luck!




Comments

TesaB said…
AMAZINg cards, Michelle! The first one is absolutly wonderful, love your background stamping and the soft color scheme!!!
jennifer said…
wow, all three cards are lovely, I thought the dragonfly was my favorite but then the first one loaded and that one is gorgeous too!
Elin Larsson said…
Wonderful cards! I like how you have used the circles on your cards. Fun idea to use the stamps as paperbackground aswell :)
Amy Kolling said…
I like how you used the smaller flower ages on your background paper! Very pretty!
WOW!!! your card is beautiful! I don't want that die - I need that die!!! (was just listening to that paul carrack song!!!)
Anonymous said…
I loved all your cards and how you used different PPRS to create backdrops.. loved the first card, and then was wowed by the rest!
Thank you Michelle for sharing your visions. I've bookmarked your page and plan to return and show friends. Thanks bunches!!! :) Febe
Cheryl said…
Beautiful cards! Each one is special.
Jennipher said…
Hi Michelle, it's my first time visiting your blog so, I signed up to follow you. What gorgeous eye candy you have in this post. I love all three cards but the top one with all it's elegance is my favorite. Looking forward to visiting you again.
Vicki said…
Michelle, all your cards are just phenomenal! Such pretty designs and colors you used. I like that new circle die!

HUGS!
Vicki
Ooh, Michelle, your cards are so lovely!! I love the color palettes!

Popular Posts