Mom, You're So Fine!

Whoot!  I had fun with this week's challenge for The Rubber Cafe!  The challenge is to use Spellbinders...and that was no hardship!  I used the corners from the Fleur De Lis Accents set and paired it with a tag die from the Fancy Tags Two set. 

Another favorite thing of mine is glitter...and I used the You're So Fine Diamond Clear Glitter on my creation.  I ran a 4 x 5.25 inch piece of white cardstock through the Xyron sticker machine and then covered it with glitter.  Next, I ran my panel through the Cuttlebug Victoria Embossing Folder...instant textured glitter cardstock!  This glitter comes in a huge jar at a great price...what's not to love?!

I used the Small Thistle Flower, but colored it as a clematis this time.  I love stamps that can do double duty!  I colored an additional flower green and cut it apart to use for my leaves.  Mom comes from the Give Momma Some Love set and is colored with Copic markers and accented with a Spica Glitter pen.

Be sure to join in the fun and share your Spellbinder creations with us!  Check out all of the challenge details and prize information on The Rubber Cafe's blog.

Comments

Michelle this is beautiful - love all the texture and with the glitter it must look stunning IRL. The flowers are really eye catching, being the only colour.
Blessings
Maxine
Gail S. said…
Beautiful! The flowers just POP on this card :)
Unknown said…
Very elegant card! I love all the white with the colors popping out! Perfect! ;o)
Lenoria said…
This card is absolutely gorgeous! All the details and the layers are fabulous and I am so glad you explained how you got all the bling and the layers on it.

Popular Posts