Pail of Flowers ~ Designed2Delight!

This is one of TWO posts...be sure to check out the other post for TWO more cards and a blog candy offering!  Enjoy!!

Happy Tuesday!  It's time for a new Digital Tuesday Challenge...and this week the challenge is *Garden Things with Wings*  Be sure to check out all of the challenge and prize details on our Digital Tuesday Blog!

For my cards this week, I'm using the beautiful Pail of Flowers image by Faith at Designed2Delight!  I paired up my cards with papers from Crafty Individual's Springtime Book 3 Background Papers collection.  My *wings* are the Martha Stewart Butterfly punches which are punched out of some gorgeous pearlized cardstock.  I colored my image with Copic markers.  My sentiment is from Printworks and is layered on SU! oval punches.
For this card I used some wide ribbon adorned with gems for a totally different feel!

Comments

Michelle these are fabulous cards - love your b/g papers, they really make the images pop!
Blessings
Maxine
great cards! I esp love the second one.
Lovely cards, love the first one, I guess because I love purple,lol!!!
Paula
Amy Johnson said…
Such pretty cards! I love the papers.
Faith S. said…
Beautiful cards!! Your coloring is amazing, and I love the watercolor look to the DP--such pretty backgrounds!

Popular Posts