Prickley Pear Seasons Set

Today I'm sharing a set of cards I made with two clear images from the Prickley Pear Clearly Beautiful Birdcage set. 

For each of the cards I used a clean and simple design.  The cards are SU!'s Sahara Sand and Early Espresso Cardstocks.  I used Cuttlebug's Grace's Frame Embossing Folder on each card. 

I stamped the tree image with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink.  Then I added special touches for each season:
~Summer: I used the tiny swirl stamped in Pear Pizzazz ink for my leaves and grass
~Fall:  I used the tiny swirl stamp inked in Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Scattered Straw, Rusty Hinge, Spiced Marmalade
~Winter: I used my Sakura Quickie Glue Pen and some Art Institute Crystal Glitter for my snow
~Spring: I used the tiny swirl stamp in Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride inks to make my blossoming tree

A beautiful new set of cards to celebrate holidays of any season!

Comments

Michelle these are stunning in their simplicity - just so elegant. Absolutely awesome.
Blessings
Maxine
Becky said…
How beautiful these are in different shades of colors, love that frame.
coldwaters2 said…
A super set of seasonal cards Michelle love the image and how you have changed the colours to depict the seasons in all their glory, wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Popular Posts