Fun In The Sun With One Crazy Stamper!


It's time for a new challenge on the One Crazy Stamper's Challenge Blog, and our challenge this month is Fun In The Sun!

I decided to use the Happy Maya image by LaLa Land Crafts for my card.  I colored my image with the Copic Markers pictured below.
I paired my image with designer paper from Flair Designs' Hit The Beach Paper Pack, and the sheet I used is fittiningly called Fun In The Sun! 

The bottle top is one I kept from a recent trip to Menards....my men thought I was nuts...but I had my reasons!!

We hope you join in our challenge...be sure you stop on by the design team blog to see more inspiration and challenge rules and prizes!

Comments

Love that image! Great way to recycle a bottlecap!
Jennipher said…
How cute is this? That sunshine patterned paper is the perfect backdrop for this playful image. Nicely done.
The image made me smile, and is beautifully coloured - great re-cycling :-)
Blessings
Maxine
love the cow! Now I need to stop at Menards tomorrow on my way to my brother's! LOL!!

Popular Posts