Pink and Black - Delightful Challenge!

I'm back with another fun image from Faith at Designed2Delight!  This set is called Fun Flowers and the challenge this week on the Designed2Delight blog is to use pimarily the colors black and pink!

I colored my images with Copic markers.  Designer paper is by Making Memories, embossing folder is by SU! and the letter stickers are from American Crafts.  A touch of bling and you have a happy hello card!
We hope you check out our challenge post for more inspiration and join in the fun!!

Comments

This is darling! I love the bold pink and black!
I like this color combo and great bling!
Great take on the challenge :-) Love the results.
Blessings
Maxine
Gail S. said…
Very pretty - love the bling!!!
Unknown said…
Lovin the pink & black theme, and your card is gorgeous!!! ;o)
Pat said…
Loving this card, Michelle :)

Popular Posts