Vertie Makes A Wish!

This is my second post today....so scoll on down for more inspiration!

This cutie card is for the McMahon Five Designs Release this week and the set is by Studio 313 and is called Vertie Makes a Wish. 

I chose to use the pre-colored version which I cut out with Spellbinders Circles and Scalloped Circles dies.
I layered my image on a panel punced with Martha Stewart's Doily Punch Around The Page punches.
Cardstocks, embossing folder, sentiment and oval punches are all by Stampin Up!
Ribbon is by May Arts.

Be sure to swing by the McMahon Five Designs Blog to see all of the different images being released this week! 

Comments

oh my goodness!!!! This is adorable!
Love the way you have mounted Vertie on all the texture, yet the eye still goes straight to the image.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts