Happy Bird-Day ~ Our Craft Lounge

This is one of three posts today, so scroll for more inspiration!  Enjoy!
This card is for Our Craft Lounge featuring the Swingin' By set.  I followed the SCS Technique Lovers Challenge for the week where the challenge was to stamp a border for your card.

I stamped my image on white, added some Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass for my sky and colored my grass with a variety of green Copic markers.  For my tree, I oclored and fussy cut it twice, once coloring the trunk and then again with the leaves which I colored with green and covered with Appletini Sparkly Fluff! I popped my leaves up with foam tape for some dimension.  The birdhouse is also popped up on foam.

I stamped the tiny birds around my card for a border.  Fun challenge and fun set! 

I'm posting for Our Craft Lounge every day this week with a touch of pink to honor Breast Cancer Awareness.  Hope to see you again tomorrow!

Comments

Nice one Michelle - love all the dimension you have obtained on this card.
Blessings
Maxine
lovely card, love the tree and the birds, very nice coloring to!!!
Paula

Popular Posts