Prickley Pear Sketch Challenge ~ Each New Day

This is one of two posts today....so scroll for more inspiration!!

It's time for a new Prickley Pear Sketch Challenge.  Be sure to check out the rules and prize information on the Prickley Pear Blog....the prize is a dandy one....a clear set and matching die!

I chose to go with the Clearly Beautiful Hibiscus set and Hibiscus Flower and Leaf die.  I paired it with the Beautiful papers from the BasicGrey Oxford collection.  I embellished my flower centers with the printed flowers from the Clearly Beautiful Flowers set and Flowers die.

Check out the NEW FALL RELEASE at Prickley Pear!

Comments

Love your colours here, Michelle, and that beautiful ribbon is a stunner.
Blessings
Maxine
TesaB said…
Ohhh, Michelle! Your card is stunning! The Hibiscus are my favorites and love how you layered them!!!
Kristii said…
Such a pretty card!!! I love the flowers and the leaves!! Such a contrast with the plaid papers!!!
love the flower petals and leaves, very nice!!!
Paula

Popular Posts