Fred She Said Christmas Tag/Recipe Challenge



Fred She Said is having a fun little Christmas Challenge! The theme is " Make a Christmas Tag OR Share a favorite Holiday Recipe "


The PRIZE is a $25 GC to the Fred She Said Store. There will be one winner chosen randomly. Entries will be accepted until Friday DEC 30th midnight EST. ... more details at the Fred She Said BLOG :)

*****************
Entries can be either a Christmas tag, a recipe card, or share a favorite Holiday recipe on their blog while attaching the copy/paste above. Using Fred She Said designs is optional.

I chose to use the new pre-colored Hat Tippin' Snowman image for my winter tag garland.  I used it to spruce up a loaf of Oat Bran Wheat Bread I made for my son's teacher.    I used various sized circle punches on my wallet sized images.  Some of the snowmen are glittered.  Each link in my garland is double-sided, so there is no back if they get flipped around.

Comments

the tags are really cute, love them!!!
Paula
This is beautiful Michelle - both the tags and the loaf, and the bag! One very 'classy' gift. (Pardon the pun)
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts