Tips and Tricks Wednesday - Blush Bonnie


I'm a day late with my iCopic post thanks to an internet connection snafu....but I have a card for you today featuring The Greeting Farm's image called Blush Bonnie.  Bonnie is one of 111 The Greeting Farm images in the iCopic store...check them out, they are fun to color!

I colored Bonnie with the following Copic Markers:  E49, E47, E44, RV55, RV17, E00 and E02.

Tip #1:  When travelling, take some Washi Tape along to use for your own custom background paper!
I used two types of washi tape on this card to create a fun and colorful background.  There are 96 Washi Tape items in the store...many of which are sets for some great variety!

Tip #2:  Don't have the perfect color of flower for your project?!  Color one with your Copic marker!
I colored a beautiful peach Prima with my RV55 to customize it for this card!

Comments

awesome card Michelle - love the way you have Blush Bonnie expending over the edge of you centre panel, and the tape background.
Blessings
Maxine
oh how cute, love the bling !!!
Paula
Unknown said…
Very pretty! Love that you used Washi Tape to create your background! Great idea! ;o)

Popular Posts