With Special Thoughts of You~

Time for a masculine card I say....and clean and simple it is for me this week for my Rubber Cafe project.

I wanted a soft watercolor effect on my card, so I stamped my trees with Tim Holtz Peeled Paint Distress Ink!  I stamped the Barbed Wire Fence in Memento ink and then colored it with my brown Copic marker.  I then diluted the stains a bit with water to watercolor my sky/grass background.

For the background I *painted* my Pine Bough image with more distress stains.  I stamped my image and then blotted up any puddles of ink. 

A touch of faux stitching and the With Special Thoughts of You image finish off my card. 

Comments

Jennifer said…
I love the watercolour effect you've given your card! I love the stitching and the fabulous corners you've added to the image! Perfect for any man!
Anne said…
Absolutely perfect masculine card, this is lovely.
Anne
x
Colleen said…
Sych a beautiful CAS simple card for the men.
ColleenB.
Great masculine card - love the way you have used your inks.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
This is the perfect masculine card! LOVE IT! ;o)
Creative Mayhem said…
You've nailed this distressed masculine look. It goes great with the stitching and layering. Nicely done! TFS.

Popular Posts