Succession of Moments....

This is one of three posts today, so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!

It's Prickley Pear Monday...and today I'm sharing another card using the Clearly Beautiful Gears set. 

I embellished my designer paper from Hot Off The Press with the gears stamped with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.  The gears are stamped on silver metallic cardstock with stazon ink. 

I wrapped a thin wire around the end of a paintbrush and then flattened and stretched it between the gears.  Other than the loop around the large screw in the upper right corner, the rest of the wire is attached with hidden glue dots behind the gears. 

The sentiment is from the Clearly Beautiful Butterflies 2 set.  The silver metal trim is an embossed sticker I had in my stash!

Comments

love it - another great card.
Blessings
Maxine
Gorgeous card as always, love it!!!
Paula
Jennifer said…
This is ingenious! I love how you created your gears and the wire connecting them! Great sentiment to!
Unknown said…
Looking at the card I thought those gears were real metal! Awesome card!

Popular Posts