Prickley Pear Monday ~ Featuring Scalloped Ovals!

This is one of two posts today, please scroll for more inspiration!
Happy Monday!  I have another card for you featuring the 2012 Summer Clear Stamps and Dies with Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps!

I used the Clearly Beautiful Hibiscus 2 set stamped in Versamark Ink on Watercolor Paper.  I embossed the images with Clear Embossing Powder, colored them with Tim Holtz Distress Markers and then sprayed them with Shimmerz Baby's Breath Spritz spray.  This card uses the Hibiscus die for the flowers and leaves and the new Scalloped Oval die.

I also used the Clearly Beautiful Scalloped Oval set and stamped the sentiment and bird image with black Stazon ink. 

The flower center is embellished with Glossy Accents and some clear minibeads.

Comments

Nice one Michelle - I love the colours you have used.
Blessings
Maxine
TesaB said…
GORGEOUS!!!! Love how you colored the hibiscus, soooo beautiful!!!!

Popular Posts