Butterfly Wishes

Hi there!  I've got a cheery little card for you today for MarkerPop! 

This adorable image is Tilda With Butterfly Dress from Magnolia.  I colored the image with the following Copic Markers:  B23, B21, E47, E44, R22, R21, E35, YR23, Y21, E00, E02, YG95, YG93.
I went with Wild Rose Studio's Strawberry Picnic paper for my card. 

This fun paper seems to be the British flag design in various sizes.  I decided to make it look like a quilt, and added some faux stitching with a white gel pen.

I fussy cut Tilda and popped her up on some foam tape for added dimension.

Be sure to pop on by the MarkerPop store...lots of new stuff arriving after Summer CHA! 

Comments

What fascinating paper - and you have made the most of it - lovely card Michelle.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Sweet card! Love the layout, and your coloring is awesome as always! ;o)

Popular Posts