Hello!

This is one of two posts today, so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!
A simple title for a Clean And Simple card for One Crazy Stamper!  My niece has a birthday coming right up....and this image is perfect!

This adorable image called Hello by Stampavie inspired my pink, black, grey and white color scheme. 
I colored my image with the following Copic Markers:  110, T4, T2, N3, RV10, E42.  I used a pink Sharpie permanent marker for my phone details and used a Signo white gel pen to add the detailing on the phone back in after coloring it black.  I also highlighted kitty's eyes with the white gel pen.  Finally, I distressed the image with Tim Holtz Pumice Stone Distress Ink.

I used a simple designer paper and some stickers to add my sentiment.  Sometimes clean and simple just strikes me, and in this case I wanted the image to shine!

Comments

Awww this is so sweet - I love that you have kept it simple to really give the image the best treatment.
Blessings
Maxine
oh the kitty is sooo cute, love it!!!
Paula
Unknown said…
This is sooo adorable! Love the kitten on the phone and how you colored the phone pink/black to go with your layout! ;o)

Popular Posts