Masculine Thanks

This is one of two posts today, so please scroll for more inspiration!
Today's Prickley Pear Monday card is another of the masculine sort!  I love the Clearly Beautiful Gears set and I paired it up with the Vintage Cards ATC and Thanks to You images for a fun background.

I stamped the various gears with Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Peeled Paint, Pumice Stone, Stormy Sky and Dusty Concord.  The designer paper I stamped on is from GCD Studios and is the Antiquities collection.

I used my Scor-Bug and Scor-Pal to faux stitch my panel to my card.  A bit of ribbon and a few nailheads finish my card.  

Be sure to stop by the Prickley Pear blog today and see what the other gals have been up to!

Comments

Wow Michelle you have really nailed this as a masculine card! Awesome!
Blessings
Maxine
awesome card, love the cars on it, perfect for a guy!!!!
Paula
Unknown said…
Love it!!! Those postage stamps w/the cars are cool against the DP background! ;o)

Popular Posts