Summertime!

Happy Saturday! This week on the MarkerPop blog we're sharing a little bit about ourselves. Michelle Pearson here...and we've been on vacation, so here is a little glimpse of our week! We've been enjoying the peace and quiet of the Wisconsin Northwoods!
For the last 25 years or so we've headed north each summer for a week with my parents. Nowadays it's my parents, my family which includes my husband, son and daughter and my brother, his wife and their dog. We're not the roughing it sort....outdoors is great as long as it's balanced with air conditioning, a dishwasher and washer/dryer! *wink!*


My kids are 10 and 6 and are half fish and LOVE the water. Swimming, tubing, diving, and kayaking....a week of sand and sun!

 Morning kayak rides, afternoon swims, evening fishing trips....
 
Popcorn, screen porches, hammocks, books...a MUCH needed respite from real life. I'll share a bit more next month....but for now I'm off to start book SIX!

Comments

nice pics,dont for get the TV,lol
were going to wisconsin tommarow to see our newest Grandbaby ,its 5 hours from us, were so excited !!
Paula
Sounds like heaven Michelle and looks fantastic.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Lovely pics! Looks like your having/had a marvelous time! ;o)

Popular Posts