Life Is An Exciting Ride

I have another card for you featuring images from Create With TLC.  This image is called Life is an Exciting Ride Vintage and comes with the sentiment. 

This card was a birthday wish for my brother who is amazing with machines!  He recently built a custom cycle from bits and pieces from fire trucks to who knows what (that's not my lingo!).  It won best of show at a motorcycle show and was recently published in a 2-page layout in a motorcycle magazine coming out in October.  How fun is that! 

Copic markers:  YR27, YG07, YG09, C1, E35, W5, W3, W0, W7, E43.  Gears and screw brads are from Tim Holtz's collection.

Comments

Hi Michelle - great image and you have presented it in a great way.
Sounds like my brother - he built a diesel motorbike some time ago to his own design - it also has been published!
Blessings
Maxine
Jacquel said…
What a cool card! I love the color scheme with the *pop* of green....FAB! TFS!!!
congrats to your brother!
the card is awesome, my hubby would love it!!!
Paula
Unknown said…
Your card masculine is perfect! ;o)

Popular Posts