So Pinteresting!


I'm sharing a bit about myself for MarkerPop.  

I have another addiction, besides stamping that is!! Pinterest!

I wasn't so sure I needed to get into it...but it's so right up my aisle! It's like window shopping, day dreaming, planning all rolled into one and stored so very neatly on virtual bulletin boards!
You can find me there with 30 boards and over 2,000 pins! I'm the homey sort of girl, so I have boards for all kinds of things:



So, if you want to get a feel for my style and what I like take a peek! Don't say I didn't warn you though....it's addicting!

Comments

Amy Johnson said…
I'm addicted to Pinterest too! I think it's my favorite website now!
Rebekah said…
Hey Michelle! It's SO fun over there! Just pin'd your soup recipe b/c it sounds fabulous. Will add that to the November menu line-up! Just got October's all set.
Rebekah said…
Hey Michelle! It's SO fun over there! Just pin'd your soup recipe b/c it sounds fabulous. Will add that to the November menu line-up! Just got October's all set.

Popular Posts