More Magnolia!

 
Michelle here again....and I've brought back summertime just because I wanted to play with these adorable images by Magnolia!

My first card features the SM12 Barbed Wire Background and SM12 Little Miss Muu Muu. I colored the images on my card with Copic Markers: RV66, RV55, RV00, E04, E59, E57, E53, E40, E37, E35, E11, E02, E00, B000, B21, B23, Y21, YR23, YR24, YG17, YG67, W7, W5, W3.

I used My Mind's Eye's The Sweetest Thing collection in Tangerine to embellish my card...little banners cut from the 6x6 pad and an element from the 28 Decorative Brads set.

My second card features the SM12 Barbed Wire Background and AU12 Tilda with UGG Shoes image. I needed something for Miss Tilda to put her hand on, so I hand drew a rock for her!

This card is embellished with elements from Simple Stories Collections. Fall and winter are here...but today in my studio it was still Summertime!

Comments

very nice cards, the coloring is awesome !!!!!
Paula
Linda said…
The barb wire is just what is needed with these darling cards!
Unknown said…
Super cute cards! Love your coloring and the layouts for both cards! ;o)

Popular Posts