Prickley Pear Holiday Cards!

It's Monday and time for some Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps card inspiration!

Today I am featuring the Ornaments 2 Clearly Beautiful Stamp Set.

For my first card I stamped the images onto acetate with Black Stazon Ink.  I fussy cut the ornaments and then glittered the backside with You're So Fine Hanukkah Blue Glitter.  I layered them over a Memory Box Elegant Scrollwork die and a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I added some Candi Dot embellishments and a Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch.   My final touch was the Twas The Night sentiment.

My second card features the same ornament set and the coordinating Ornament die.  For this card I colored the image with Copic markers added some Prima flowers, glitter dots and hand-dyed seam binding.

Be sure to check out the rest of the team's holiday inspiration on the Prickley Pear Blog!

Comments

cards are so beautiful, love them !!!
Paula
Fabulous cards Michelle - love the blue and white card in particular!
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
These are gorgeous!!! Love the blue/white card! ;)

Popular Posts