Ingredients of A Great Day!

It's MarkerPop Monday...and this week I got to choose the challenge.  I went with Purple Pairings...what do you pair your purple with?!

For my sweet card I went with purple and blue!! Check out her *knitted* hat and gloves!  The dotting technique blended my color scheme together for a fun effect!

I was inspired by our very own Ski Bunny who *loves* to ski with her dad and brother!



Supplies:
Wild Rose Studio CL179 Millie Baking
Prima Fire Fly Collection 6x6 pad
Magnolia Tilda In The Mountains CS12
Copic Markers: b23, b21, e00, e02, v04, v01, e35, yr23, y21

Comments

lovely card, love the way you did the background!!!
Paula
Unknown said…
I kept the email for this one in my in-box because I had to just let you know how much I love this card! Your coloring is awesome, and the layout is cool! :)

Popular Posts