BlueBell Bunny Bundle!

  mp 3.22.13.4 

Happy Weekend! Michelle here with an *Anything But A Card* post for MarkerPop.

Today I did a bit of recycling and used a linen bag that some pretty soap came in to create a little goodie bag for a birthday treat. My project is a simple belly band to decorate the bag. mp 3.22.13.1 

Supplies used in this project:
mp 3.22.13.2 
I used the Art Anthology gel paint with my finger and I rubbed it over my birthday banner. I found that it allowed me to sculpt waves into my banner and it dried nice and firm. The ribbon is sandwiched between my designer paper and the mat base. A bit of faux stitching and distressing makes it look right at home! mp 3.22.13.3 

I added some Washi Tape *candles* and added a few enamel dots for a whimiscal *flame!* Hope this sweet little project put a touch of Spring in your day! Do you gussy up your gifts?! The little touches are such fun! 

Comments

oh my goodness! This is absolutely darling! Love everything about it. Someone is going to be a happy birthday recipient!
sooo cute,love it, whoever recieves this will be very happy!!!
Paula
Awww Michelle this is gorgeous - love how you added the ribbon and the 'plaque'. The image is so sweet and beautifully coloured.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts