More Couture Creations Creations!

Here are some more cards for CropStop featuring Couture Creations embossing folders...and if you like such...come again...there are more in the hopper!

This card features the Pure Pleasure embossing folder.  I believe on this one I embossed white cardstock and then on the side with the flowers debossed I ran some Stormy Sky and Peeled Paint Distress Inks lightly over the panel for a wispy sky and grass effect.
This folder is called Ooh La La.  For this one I used Cotton Candy and Grape Gelatos on the debossed side of the embossing folder.  Then I spritzed it with water and ran the white cardstock through the machine.  The white embossing pops the detail of the image. 
The fine card today uses the Crazy Daisy embossing folder.  I ran some MME paper through the machine and then hit the embossed design with some Walnut Stain Distress Ink. The die is by Memory Box and is called Winged Circle.  I cut it on some coated ivory paper...and rather than run it through a second time to cut it completely, I just used it as is..a different effect!

Comments

dstandard said…
WOW your cards are gorgeous - love the inking and stamping!
I really must use my embossing folders more - you have inspired me!
Blessings
Maxine
lovely cards as always, love the stamping and embelishments !!!
Paula

Popular Posts