Thoughtful Thursday....

Happy Thursday!  Today I'm sharing a beautiful image from Prickely Pear Rubber Stamps called JJ0013 Thoughtful Giraffe!  

I colored the giraffe with Copic Markers:  E35, E23, E31, W3, E42, E41.  I then fussy cut and popped the image up on foam tape. 

The background I created in a color blocked fashion using scraps from an older BasicGrey collection, Archaic, perhaps?!  I added a fun bit of trim and a few candi dots to finish my card.

Be sure to pop over to the Prickley Pear blog to see what the other gals have been up to this week!

Comments

very nice,love the girraffe !!!
Paula
Love the way the image is so distinct against the papers. Great card Michelle.
Blessings
Maxine
Janis said…
Love how that fringe echoes the tufts of the giraffe's horns!
cghundley said…
Cute card. I like the
trim on the card.
Carla from Utah

Popular Posts