Girly Graduation!

Well...I thought I had posted this cutie already, but it seems I did not!  It's graduation season...and this year I had a few girls to make cards for!  I decided to go girly and pink/black for my cards!

The adorable Glad Grad image is from Draw Me A Daydream at McMahon Five Designs, and is colored up with Copic Markers.  For the hat, I simply used dots of ink from various colors to form my *patterned* hat!  I fussy cut the image and popped it up on foam tape for some dimension.

Papers are from Teresa Collins Journal It pack.  I used different bits and pieces to fit my fun pocket card.
The front panel is simply border punched and folded over, and I added Scor-Tape around the edges to make my pocket on the black panel.  I dressed up a few file tags wrote my message on the pink one and tucked a money pocket on the back side

Be sure to pop by the McMahon Five Designs Blog each week to see the newly released images or the flashback images!  Lots of inspiration each week!  Enjoy!

Comments

this is so cute Michelle - love it.
Blessings
Maxine
beautiful card, like the girly look, much better than the plain ole black !!!
Paula
Stef H said…
omgoodness! that is the prettiest graduation card i've laid eyes on! love EVERYTHING about it! gorgeous!

hugs :)

Popular Posts