Roasting Marshmallows!

Ooh, I just love this darling image from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps called GG0170 Roasting Marshmallows!

I stamped her up and colored her with Copic markers: Y21, YR23, YG95, YG93, E42, E02, E00, R29, YR16, Y38.

I glitzed up her candle and dress with some Art Anthology Sorbet Dimensional Gel Paint (frost) for a bit of sparkle texture.  The embossing folder is Couture Creations' Powder Puff and is embossed on some metallic blue cardstock for a subtle sheen.

I added the D034 Floral Boarder Die along the edge and some gems for added sparkle!  I just love the light airy scheme of this card....

Comments

Michelle this is so sweet - love it!! You have coloured and mounted the image perfectly.
Blessings
Maxine
sooo cute,love it !!!!
Paula
Unknown said…
Such an awesome image, and what a gorgeous card you created with her!

Popular Posts