Live, Dance, Laugh

Today's card features an image from Whipper Snapper stamps as well as 10102J Live Dance Laugh from Inky Antics.  I paired the images up with some glitter flowers from Prima and a Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch.

The background was a fun one!  I sprayed the liner from a sticky tape sheet that I had cut for another purpose with Color Shine and then *stamped* it onto white cardstock.  I got this very fun glimmery background!  I love it!  Such a *happy* card!  Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Oh Michelle what a pretty card - love that background - and we are currently living amongst the petal whilst you are kicking fall leaves - or should that be ice??
Blessings
Maxine
stampingbowd said…
It IS a happy card. Spotted it on FB and had to come and see how you created the background! Beautiful card! Great sentiment!

Popular Posts