Precious Pet Memory Album featuring Prickley Pear

Today I am sharing a project I made for a friend who lost a dear pup.  The new pet stamps from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps were a perfect touch to tie the album together.

Supplies:
Bo Bunny 6x6 Bare Naked Binder
DeJa Views 12x12 Paper Pack
EE0190 Dogs Leave Paw Prints
BB0045 Paw Print, sm.
GG0196 A Loyal Companion
DD0211 Paw Print

I stamped the paw prints with Gathered Twigs Distress Inks with generation stamping.  (I stamped them off once before adding them to the album so they are more subtle)

I will just show a few of the pages...the paw prints walk across each page perfectly tying the pages together.



And finally, the back cover where I stamped the A Loyal Companion image.  

So, as you can see, these stamps work perfectly for scrapbooking as well as sympathy cards for pets.

Comments

Janeen said…
What a nice thing to do for a friend. Pets mean so much to people and the re errands is nice.

Popular Posts