Roses, Roses, Roses....

 Hello there!  It's been a busy week here...but I do have a trio of cards to share with you using a beautiful image by Faith.  This was from the Beautiful Life set from Designed2Delight.  I'm not sure if/when she may add the set to the From The Heart Stamps site, but this is a favorite set of mine...and these cards were just too fun not to share!

The imgages have been colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.  I paired it up with papers from My Mind's Eye's Lost and Found Union Square collection here.  A bit of lace, a rose button, a few rub-ons and faux stitching/distressing finish this card.
For this card the papers are from Hot Off The Press' Classic Cardmaker's Creative Pack.  I added a rub-on and a heart brad to finish this CAS card.
And finally, for this card I used more papers from the My Mind's Eye's Union Station collection, rub-ons and hand embroidery.  The fan image has been in my stash for more than 10 years...I'm sure of it!  It is gold embossed and then shaded with Copic markers.  I popped the fan up on foam tape and then taped it down with scor-tape several times so it looks wavy/dimensional.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Janeen said…
I love this style. Works so well for Kirstin and Sarah leaving for Paris in a week or so
What lovely cards Michelle - love the contrasts that you have going between the background papers and the roses. The fan is beautiful.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts