You Put The Happy In My Day!

 I have another post for Endless Creations today!  I love these flower images.  There is one image that is solid and another that is the outline.  I cut a pile of them out and dressed them up with Copic Markers and Signo White Gel Pen detailing.  The background flowers are stamped and then overstamped with the  solid image.  Don't you love this sentiment?!
And this card is kind of a hoot!  I made the flower out of a men's tie image!  I stamped it on designer paper a gazillion times and then cut each one out.  I folded the knot of the tie down on each one and it formed my flower!

I have spring on my brain....there are flowers popping out everywhere!    You can catch a peek at these cards in the Endless Creations show booth!

Comments

Fabulous cards Michelle - love the way you have popped up the individual flowers on the first card, and your tie to flower technique is unique and a delight to see.
Blessings
Maxine
Janeen said…
The tie card is indeed unique. Cut cut cut, snip snip snip. I can see you smiling as you go.

Popular Posts