Spread Seeds of Kindness!

Happy Monday!  Today's card for Prickley Pear is a clean and simple one!

I used EE0189 Gather Love, EE0193 Starburst Daisies, sm.   I colored with Tim Holtz Distress Markers directly onto the stamp.  A quick spritz with water and then the image is stamped on white cardstock for a beautiful watercolored effect.  I layered the image on white and then on Baja Breeze cardstock.  A bit of seam binding ties my flowers together.

The banner is stamped and then attached to the card with Glue Dots and then Foam Tape and then Glue Dots...gives it a dimensional waved effect! 

I used the Script Cuttlebug embossing folder...and old favorite and a few Baker Street Candi Dots. 
Be sure to pop by the Prickley Pear blog today to see piles of inspiration!

Comments

Michelle this is a beautiful card - love the clean lines and the script e/f is a fabulous one.
Blessings
Maxine
Jean said…
Very pretty card. I love the simplicity of it. I have a tendency to "over-do". Thanks for the inspiration.
stampingbowd said…
Beautiful! A gorgeous way to highlight a small image!
Maureen R said…
Beautiful card. I love the CAS when you do it. It's just perfect! Hugs, Maureen
Denise Bryant said…
Pretty card! I love that Starburst Daisies stamp! Looks very pretty with the embossed layer on your card!
Tracy said…
Hi Michelle
Beautiful creation, love the stamp you chose to use, and a beautiful layout too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
ionabunny said…
This is lovely. The embossed background, the clean look, the candi accents. Beautiful

Popular Posts