Birthday Cards and Reminder

 Today I have a few birthday cards featuring this cute little lady from Sherry Baldy's My Besties collection.  I believe this one is a digital image and can be found at www.My-Besties.com.

I colored her up with Copic markers.  The flowers and leaves are from Prickley Pear's CLR002 Hibiscus Clear Set and CLR015A Blobby Flowers 2 Clear Set. I stamped the images on patterned paper and then used a bit of white gel pen to make them pop!

Birthday sentiment by AMuse.
This one is a glittery wonder in real life...using up paper scraps from a prior project, makes for a cute girly card!

Birthday sentiment by From The Heart Stamps. Die by Cheery Lynn Designs.

REMINDER:  The Birthday Blog Candy has not been claimed...if it is not claimed by Sunday night, I will be selecting a new winner! 

Comments

Gorgeous cards Michelle - love the red tones in them both.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Beautiful Besties Michelle!

Popular Posts