A Few More Flowers...

I'm not quite ready to let summer go yet, though the kids are back in school and the signs of fall are starting to show.  I have been on a crazy card-making binge this week...cheaper than therapy they say!! 

All of my cards today feature Inky Antics images.  The embossing folder on this first one is a gorgeous one by Stampin' Up.  I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.
A clean and simple still-life image that I did the Out Of The Box technique with.  You simply trim the image down and leave parts of it sticking *out of the box*.  I used May Arts twine on this one.

For my final card today I used the same image as above, but fussy cut it and then popped it up on some foam tape.  Spellbinders Labels 4 die is run through a Stampin' Up! embossing folder.  Stampin' Up photo corner punches are also embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. 

There are tons of cards coming....so pop on by tomorrow for several more ideas!

Comments

stampingbowd said…
Beautiful!!! They are all gorgeous. On the last card I just love the label that makes me think of a fancy place mat. I always love your fussy cutting and the image is so pretty popped up!
Lizzy said…
What is name of the stamp you used for the rose - I've searched everywhere - and I love it!

Popular Posts