Autumn Cards!


I have been on an autumn kick this week...the trees are turning in our neck of the woods and the colors are so brilliant!    This card features a Polished Stone background that I had in my stash and it was the perfect backdrop for this image from From The Heart Stamps.  Sentiment is from A Muse.

This card just makes me grin.  My brother's images are so sweet.  I decided that the saying goes for most boys in WI this time of year with deer hunting coming right up, so I crossed out the word little!

Here is another card using my brother's images.  This lil' Punkin is all ready to load up on candy.  I just love this paper from Creative Imaginations that I found at a clearance center this summer.  Not sure why there are music notes on the candy corn, but I love the contrast it adds!


Since McMahon Five Designs is out of business Draw Me A Daydream has no outlet.  I have the files, so if you are interested in either the hunter or lil' punkin sets, email me and I will set you up.
Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Hi Michelle - wonderful cards - love that first one, and your brothers images are fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine
Janeen said…
Love the polished stone background

Popular Posts